Website OBD Solutions, LLC
OBD Solutions, LLC is a leading provider of onboard automotive diagnostic technology for consumers and business customers. The company was founded in 2002 with a mission to give people the freedom to leverage the power of vehicle computer systems.
We are looking for a full-time Warehouse Associate to join our growing team. The ideal candidate is organized, adaptable, has great attention to detail, and has the capacity to do repetitive tasks every day.
Your primary job would be to ensure all orders are fulfilled correctly and shipped on time. You may also be required to assist in some production. You can expect to perform the following duties:
Shipping and Receiving
- Pick and pack products accurately
- Ensure orders are shipped correctly, and on time
- Prioritize outgoing shipments and next-day orders
- Claim correct customs amounts on international shipments
- Sign for and inspect deliveries
- Maintain a clean and orderly workstation
Production Line Assembly
- Pick, count, and set up your workspace with components
- Handle all components and equipment with proper static protection
- Load data onto components using proprietary equipment at a seated computer workstation
- Participate in periodic cycle counts
- Batch test new inventory as needed or directed
Qualifications: Natural Talents
- Bias to Action: You are quick, energetic, and excited to tackle the next task.
- Adaptable: You handle change well and are excited to try new things and different methods or processes.
- Team Focused: You look for ways to pitch in and help your team wherever you can.
- Attention to detail: You catch mistakes. You notice imperfections. You love things to match and be organized. You can spot differences in number sequences easily. You can read very small print!
Qualifications: Skills and Experience (Required)
- This is an entry-level position with no supervisor responsibilities
- Basic math skills (there will be a short test!)
- Able to read and follow written procedures
- Clean background check
- Basic Windows computer skills and typing
- Must be able to lift up to 20 lbs regularly
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs periodically
Qualifications: Skills and Experience (Bonus)
- FishBowl inventory management software
- High School Diploma or GED
- $17 – $19 per hour D.O.E
- Performance-based incentives and bonuses
- Listen to your headphones and bump your own tunes
- Comfy chairs!
- Convenient location near Metrocenter (Peoria & 23rd Ave)
- Casual dress code
- Safe, clean, well-lit, air-conditioned work area
- On-site fitness room and shower
- Catered lunch every Friday
- Unlimited snacks, coffee, tea, and soda in our large break room with a full kitchen
- Free Costco membership
- $1,000 to fund Baby Step #1 after completing Financial Peace University
Standard hours are 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday to Friday (40 hours per week), HOWEVER, we are flexible and can work within your schedule. Previous schedules for this position have included 7:30 am to 4:00 pm or 10:30 am to 7:00 pm.
Overtime is available occasionally and we are permissive of schedules less than 40 hours per week (30 to 35) as long as key goals are being met.
Why Work for Us?
If you are really good at what you do, hundreds of companies are competing with each other to entice you to come work for them. So why would you choose to work for us? What makes us special?
Based on our own experience working for other companies, exit interviews, and feedback from teammates (both current and former), here are a few things that we believe make us stand out:
- We are a small company and you are not a number
- We spend a great deal of time and effort to make sure that we are a good fit for the people we hire, and vice versa. As a result, we like, trust, and respect each other.
- The odds are high that you will make a best friend at work
- We’re a meritocracy: raises, bonuses, promotions, and specific work assignments depend on the individual contribution and performance, not tenure
- We detest micromanagement. Your manager’s job, is to remove obstacles to help you do yours
- We hate red tape, and believe that it is better to ask for forgiveness than permission
- We believe that it makes good business sense to give every team member the best tools, and trust them to get the job done
- Office politics, gossip, and shoddy work are vices we fight with a vengeance
- “Open, honest & direct” is our guiding principle for communicating with our customers, vendors, and each other: we tell it like it is, openly admit our mistakes, and prefer to under-promise and over-deliver
- We recognize and reward individual performance
Sound like a good fit? We’d love to hear from you!
Note that a final step in the hiring process is for candidates to arrange personal reference calls with former supervisors and others we may choose.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com