OBD Solutions is the leading provider of on-board diagnostics solutions. Our hardware and software offerings cover the full spectrum of on-board diagnostic (OBD) applications. The privately held company was founded in 2002 and is headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona.
OBD Solutions specializes in the design, engineering, and manufacturing of OBD cables, interfaces, software, and development tools.
Simply stated, to be the best OBD solutions company in the world.
Our mission is to deliver high value, high quality OBD solutions that contribute to the ongoing success of our customers, partners, and employees. To accomplish this, we follow these guiding principles:
- Uncompromising Quality. We believe that quality is achieved by careful design and craftsmanship and not tested or inspected out, and that in the long run, quality is free.
- Continuous Improvement. We use an iterative approach to continuously identify and improve our products, services, and processes. We promote constructive criticism that helps us find improvement opportunities.
- Honesty and Integrity. We tell it like it is, openly admit our mistakes, and prefer to under-promise and over-deliver.
- Customer Focus. We listen to our customers, earn their trust by delivering timely, top grade solutions, and strive to exceed their expectations by delivering products, services, and support that are second to none.
- Employee Focus. Our employees are responsible for our success. We hire only the most talented and hardworking people, give them the necessary tools and training, and trust them to get the job done.
- Communication Is Essential. We believe that open communication is vital to maintaining successful relationships with our vendors, employees, distributors, and customers. We promote openness, mutual respect, and effective use of technology to maximize the quality and quantity of communication.
- Strong Partner Relationships. Building lasting, mutually beneficial business relationships with manufacturers, software vendors, and distributors is a key component of our strategy for success.
Our regular clients include Fortune 100 companies, project engineers, and hobbyists. Here are some of the industries that use our products and services:
- Fleet Management
- Vehicle Emissions Inspection/Management (I/M)
- Vehicle Data Collection
- Vehicle Tracking
- Scan Tool Manufacturers
- GPS Device Manufacturers
- Auto Insurance/Driver Safety